Wednesday 19 May 2010

Jamie does leftovers


Just watched Jamie Oliver make toast with tomato smeared on it, topped with boiled nettles and grated cheddar. That's the sort of meal I have when I have run out of food in the cupboards. Apparently that's what Greek people eat. I wonder if Greek Nationalists are targeting his home.

They should let me do the Sainsburys adverts. It is just me eating some baked beans with some stale crusts and primula squeezed on top. Then I turn to the camera and say "mmmmmm, Real food" with a sincere half-smile.

Other recipes include

Rice with salad cream and salt
Peanuts on cake
Peas and oven chips soup
Mustard pasta bake
Peppered hot eggs in chicken soup (or madonna and child)
Kettle cooked noodles with Aspirin and potted beef

2 comments:

  1. I agree and i honestly think you should write into the BBC
    I think you would put Jamie Oliver to shame with those dishes
    especially with kettle cooked noodles with Asprin and potted beef :)
    Yummmmmmmmmmm.......eeeeuuuuuughhhhh YUCK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, WTF is that a picture of?
    its mega MING

    ReplyDelete